– The brain processes visual content 60,000 times faster than plain words itself. This is because 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed way faster in the brain than text, therefore we respond quicker to it.
– Colored visuals increase people’s willingness to read a piece of written content, as it makes it easier for us to stay interested and concentrated while reading it
– Visuals help increase understanding 25% more than a context of words does.
– Visuals are the best way to tell a story.
– Content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images